I just wanted to let everyone know that the trip was a lot of fun and we are safely back home. :) I apologize for not posting sooner...I didn't have a way to post when I was on my trip and since I've been home we've been busy and I'm overwhelmed by the sheer number of photos I need to sort in order to post about our trip. I do promise that it will happen in the next day or two. :) So I'm alive and I haven't forgotten about my blog! Expect more regular posts in the next day or two. :) Thanks for your patience.
God Bless,
Jess
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I am looking forward to it! Your Dad has been checking daily for updates. I am on Josephs laptop since I no longer have a working computer. Love you baby girl.
Love, Mom
glad to see you're back! and glad you had a nice trip!!!
Thanks ladies! And no, I haven't forgotten to post. It IS coming. So quit pestering...and that means you MOM! ;)
Glad to see you back!! :)
Post a Comment