Then this evening (at dusk) I met up with my friend Jen at an outdoor movie near our apartment. It was a lot of fun! The movies are free and they are held most Friday nights on a common green with a giant screen and you just bring your lawn chairs and blankets and snacks. Tonight the movie was Julie & Julia and it was a wonderfully warm evening for an outdoor movie. Denver Water even gave out free tangerine popsicles that were yummy! I brought my own organic popped popcorn, Junior Mints, and some organic fruit leather to share with Jen, and then my stainless steel water bottle with water. There were a lot of people there but I didn't get annoyed by anyone like I usually do at indoor movie theaters - it probably has something to do with the acoustics in an indoor movie theater amplifying any little noise. I'm hoping to make it to at least one more outdoor movie before the summer ends. What a nice relaxing Mom's Night Out! :) Apparently John and Johnny had a fun time together while I was gone too... Johnny couldn't stop crying when they dropped me off so John got milkshakes for both of them and Johnny had a sugar overload (and happiness overload) and passed out watching an older James Bond movie with his daddy. Awwww. I love my two guys! :) Here are a few photos from today - I didn't take very many photos (a shocker, I know!) and the photos from the outdoor movie didn't turn out well since it was dusk and then dark for the entire movie.












2 comments:
your blog is adorable! loved the pictures!
Thanks Ashley! :)
Post a Comment