F
our years ago today I married my best friend. It was the best decision of my life. Even though he gets on my nerves from time to time, and I'm sure I get on his (though very rarely ;)), I still love him more today than I did the day I said "I do". Thank you, John, for being an amazing husband and father. You have been my partner and my biggest supporter. We've been there for each other for the great moments and the hard times, and we're stronger than ever. You've given me the greatest gift I could have ever dreamed to have: our beautiful son. The last four years have been the best of my life, and God has certainly blessed our marriage. You know me better than anyone else, and you love me because of it. And I love you for everything you are too. Love is a choice, and we choose to love each other day in and day out. I will choose to love you every day for the rest of my life. I am looking forward to many more years of wedded bliss with you! Happy Anniversary! I love you the most!

We celebrated our anniversary today in a relaxed fashion. We played with our son, my husband made me chicken fajitas for dinner (they were delicious!) , and we made chocolate fondue with fruit for dessert (chocolate covered strawberries and pineapple - what more could one ask for?). Now we're watching The Notebook together, which John got from the university library yesterday, which I thought was really sweet. It reminded me of our first Valentine's Day date where he surprised me with dinner, a rose, and The Notebook to watch. :) Today has been an awesome anniversary simply because I got to spend it with my wonderful husband whom I love, and our beautiful son who is the greatest expression of that love. I hope everyone else had a blessed day today!
*If you're interested in making these delicious fajitas, go here.
3 comments:
Awww that's so sweet! Maybe John should hook up with Glenn sometime on facebook and give him a few "cook your girl dinner for your anniversary" tips! HAHA!
Happy anniversary to both of you!! :)
Not really tips, just "make your girl dinner on your anniversary" I guess. : ) Our guys all have their own ways of showing us they care. : )
And thanks for the anniversary wishes! : )
Post a Comment