Apparently, one can run out of photo storage space on their blog. I didn't know that. I was about 90% done with the dinosaur birthday party photos for part 2 of the vacation series when I got a window that said that I ran out of my 1GB of free photo storage space on my blog. Don't panic (like I did momentarily)! I do have the option to purchase more storage space for photos on my blog (a must, considering how many photos I take and that I have no desire to quit blogging). So, I did purchase 20GB of storage for $5/year. However, it can take up to 24 hours for the storage to appear on my blog. I just tried to finish that earlier blog post so I can post it this evening, but it still says that I don't have any storage, so I'll have to wait. *sigh* I hope to find some time to finish the post tomorrow and then publish it on here. I have loads of photos and stories to catch up on and I'm a little annoyed that I had to end abruptly today when I was on a roll. Thank you for your patience, and I apologize for the delay! [I know my mom is probably wanting the next post already, even though I already posted today, so I just wanted to explain. :)]
Hope everyone enjoys their weekend! Today was the first day that it hasn't been hot and has actually felt like an autumn day. I'm looking forward to some autumn festivities! :)
Friday, October 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
YEAH!!! I AM SO EXCITED YOU ARE FINALLY BLOGGING AGAIN! Received your texts tonight but was at a funeral and then out with Eileen. I will call you tomorrow. Love, Mom
Post a Comment