skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I hate packing. I hate flying. I hate staying up late to pack and trying to follow all of the TSA's (sometimes ridiculous) rules about what you can bring and how much you can put in a bag, etc. Tomorrow bright and early I get the pleasure (read that sarcastically) of dragging my TERRIBLE 3 yr old into the airport all while juggling his backpack, my backpack, and a bulky car seat. Then I get the joy of trying to keep him quiet and meltdown free inside of an airplane filled with other people...and while inside this plane, there will be nowhere to go. Whether or not my sanity will arrive in WA along with us is still in question.
Thank goodness the destination will be great and we will have an awesome time with family and friends. We just need to get through the time in the airport and the time in the plane. *sigh*
I hope we don't forget anything.
I hope they don't lose my luggage...because I will go crazy on them.
I hope nothing happens to the plane. (I am truly terrified of flying...every single time it sucks.)
I hope my son behaves in the airport and on the plane.
I hope that things go smoothly through security...meaning I don't have to do additional screenings and my toddler doesn't have a meltdown or try to run off.
I hope my son doesn't run off in the airport.
I hope Johnny behaves on the plane. For my sanity's sake.
I hope that our flight is on time, most importantly SAFE.
I hope that Johnny doesn't cry when he has to say goodbye to his daddy at the airport. I especially hope he doesn't have a meltdown. I hope I don't cry too.
Please keep me in your prayers/thoughts/send me a wish or a hope that tomorrow goes smoothly. It is going to be a long day.
5 comments:
It's an ADVENTURE! Enjoy the journey as well as the destination, just think of the memories! (Ok, you ready to smack me yet.) I have prayed for a safe flight and your Dad will see you in a few hours. Love you, Mom
Everything will go amazing! Just stay positive!! Can't wait to see you!! :)
I love going new places, but the traveling part is never fun... and I've never had to bring along a grumpy 3 year old. You have my sympathies!
hope all went well!! enjoy your trip!
Oh I'm hoping everything went just fine?
Post a Comment