Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Eucerin Creme - My Hero

 

Winter is not our friend in this house.  For one, we're not big fans of the cold and snow.  Our hatred, however, stems in large part from what it does to our skin.  I am cursed with extra-sensitive skin, I married a guy with sensitive skin, and we produced a sensitive-skinned baby who also suffers from eczema.  For most of the year, my skin only suffers from products with too many chemicals or too much chlorine, etc.  Come winter, however, my hands get raw and chapped and they burn.  My poor baby boy has eczema flare-ups behind his knees, on the insides of his elbows, his cheeks, and random other little patches of skin on his legs or torso.  The only thing that brings relief to our skin ailments and helps them to heal faster is Eucerin Creme.  The Eucerin lotion is fine too, but the Eucerin Creme does a better job since it is thicker and doesn't soak into the skin too quickly.  In our household, Eucerin Creme is heralded as a hero, a healer, and a friend.  It comes and goes by the tub and leaves smiling people in its wake.  We love you Eucerin Creme and we would be lost without you.  (I was not paid to say this, nor have I ever even been asked to say nice things by anyone who works for Eucerin - I just decided to pay my dear friend some love since I have been spending quite a lot of time slathering it onto myself and my child the past few days.)

1 comment:

They call me mommy... said...

Johnnie and Julie both have eczema I am going to try that!!!